The Jalie twist top is on the back-burner. The minor adjustments I made to the front did absolutely nothing to fix the problems. What I have discovered though, is that is it the armhole that is the problem. It pulls towards the front and hangs quite low under my arms (although that might be due to the extra length I put in trying to fix the original problem). So I need to re-draw the armhole. I'm not ready to do this right now...I have other fish to fry!
So I'll be back later on with a pic of my latest top for my trip. Yes, another one! I now have 8 tops for my trip and that is sufficient which is another reason the Jalie will have to wait. Here's what I have.
Black/white flower crossover top Kwik Sew 2694
Grey/black leopard print crossover top Kwik Sew 2694 (now changed to FOE around the edge!)
Plain black 3/4 sleeve LL Bean T shirt
Simplicity 4076 View D with flutter sleeves in grey with black flowers cotton knit
Simplicity 4076 View D with Kwik Sew sleeve in black/white spot jersey
RTW copy in grey cotton jersey
Black viscose jersey with fine white stripe (made in 2004)
T shirt made with combinations of various fabrics with flutter sleeve (pic to come)
All this goes with 1 pr LL Bean black bootcut stretch jeans, 1 pr of LL Bean Perfect Fit bootcut pants (which I absolutely adore...if they had pockets they would be perfect!) and 1 pr of the same pants in grey.
No comments:
Post a Comment