Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Yay...a finished item!

I went to a friend's place on Saturday & managed to get my cross-over Kwik Sew top finished (well, except for the hems). The fabric is a bit of a bugger to sew so there were some choice words & a bit of unpicking. But it's done & it fits (insert dancing fool icon here!). The fabric is not actually black & white (although it looks it in the photo) but rather grey & black so it fits with both my black/red/grey/white wardrobe and my travel one too. Without further ado......

2 comments:

Alana said...

Alison,
I think we are twins! I have family in Australia, too. At one time it was my grandmother and five aunts and uncles. Now it's down to just four aunts and uncles, but too many cousins to count!

Love your blog!

velosews said...

Hey Alison,
The printed top looks like a great fit. Keep going petal. M