Anyway, what I do have a photo of is the Christmas table runner I have just this minute finished for my mother. Luckily I had all day today to do it as Christmas lunch is on Boxing Day this year. The weather here at the moment is dreary, cool and raining. Perfect sewing weather!
A better look at the details
And a closeup of the metallic thread used in the border quilting.
I've also sewn my mother a pair of Green Pepper polar socks but no photo as they're identical to some I've made previously.



6 comments:
Those items are LOVELY!!! :) Merry Christmas!
Gorgeous Alison. Love the details and the gold stitching. Would look beautiful on a set table. Great job.
Your mum will love this, it's gorgeous! Have fun today.
The table runner has turned out lovely and I'm sure your Mum would be very pleased with it. There is a lot more of it than the last time I saw it :)
Gorgeous gift - I hope you had a lovely day with your family!
Lovely table runner. You must be pleased with how well it turned out.
Family heirloom now :)
Skye
Post a Comment