Sunday, 8 December 2013

Re-draw!

Sorry for the delay in posting this - I've been busy at work and just too damn tired to even turn on my computer of an evening. So....the story is Gaye won my Pattern Pyramid draw but she also won Chris Lucas' draw AND Bea's draw. How's that for luck? So she has generously asked me to re-draw as she thought it might be a bit greedy to take more than one Pyramid. What a woman!

So the winner is now.........drum roll............Beajay from On the road to Sewwear. Congrats Beajay. I'm sure you know the drill now. :)

4 comments:

BeaJay said...

YEAH!!!!

I will send you an email through PR with my details

Judith said...

How nice of Gaye ~ sewers are just the best, aren't they! And congrat's to Beajay ... J

Chris Lucas said...

Congratulations to BeaJay! The patterns are coming home again for a visit. That really was sweet of Gaye to give others a chance at the Pattern Pyramid.

Anonymous said...

I love how these Pyramids have gone around in big circles!