Thursday, 2 January 2014

2013 wrap up

I've been reading all those hits & misses posts around blogland but (and don't hate me) since I don't have many, if any, misses I thought I'd just do my usual wrap up post.

I made 36 items this year which is a record. There's a few items I haven't blogged about including the 2 tankinis I made for my DD just recently. I actually have a photo of one to show now.


I changed the tie at the back of the neck to a clip at DD's request. I've yet to make the matching pants or even hem this but thought I'd whack it up anyway. Oh & no, she won't be wearing it with track pants!

Anyway..back to my stats. Here's the lowdown re patterns & types of items made.

Tops - 11
Pants - 3
Cardigans - 3
Jackets - 3
Swimwear - 2
Bags - 2
Socks - 4
Onesie - 1
Other - 7

Kwik Sew - 5
New Look - 10
McCalls - 5
Green Pepper - 4
Jalie - 1
Butterick - 1
Simplicity - 4
Other - 7

The reason there's a lot of tops & New Look patterns is the contest I entered on PR, One Pattern Many Looks in which I came second. I made 5 of the New Look top and wear all of them all the time!

I also made 3 pairs of ponte pants for the ASG Convention using the same pattern and the cardigans were also all one pattern. So TNTs were winners for 2013!

Here's a collage of my (blogged) finished items. Some are missing as I never got around to photographing them.



4 comments:

BeaJay said...

Great tankini. A nice lot of garments and others you have produced this year, have a great 2014.

Sharon said...

You had a very productive year and DD's tankini looks perfect for the cruise. Look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2014.

Sue said...

Great year of successful sewing Alison! I still smile whenever I see that picture of pickles in her sweater!

BeaJay said...

If you are going to be at RW tomorrow I will pop over to pick up PPP.