Monday, 5 April 2010

Nearly there!

Well dear readers....my mini wardrobe is almost complete! I've finished another top (& I gotta say I'm pretty happy with it!), the Simplicity 4076. That pattern is such a TNT for me. I've made it 4 times now, each time a different size LOL, with or without neckband, FOE, whatever. I love it! So much so that I bought another pattern in the smaller sizes. I'm up to a 16 now so am hoping to morph into the new one pretty soon. But that's another story.

I've been waking up each morning during this Easter break, thinking of wardrobe planning! What the??!! My brain is going in circles wanting to plan for the Wardrobe contest on PR and it doesn't even start until July! Madness. I've been looking in my stash for a pattern, McCalls 4600 which is a Nancy Zieman knit wardrobe pattern. The reason I want it is it's got a top with a removable cowl. Yes, removable! Now I just have to find it.

Anyway, I'll be back later with some pics of my top and maybe even my pants. They're up to the waistband/facing stage so are almost done. Although I think the back is a little baggy under the bum but they will do.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Can't wait to see the pants and your top looked fantastic on Saturday.

The removable cowl sounds interesting, I'll keep my fingers crossed you find it.

Sue said...

looking forward to seeing the rest of your mini-wardrobe.

velosews said...

There are so many ways to plan a wardrobe, it does my head in constantly. The top with a removable cowl sound like a winner.