Wednesday, 31 March 2010

2 items are done!

I've finished both my wool skirt and my KS top. Woot!

The skirt I'm still not sure about as I never wear skirts. Going by these pics, it seems that I need a higher heeled shoe...those Skechers in the photo look a bit daggy. Anyway, my reviews are on PR so I won't repeat it here. Here are the pics.


Vogue 7911
Fabric: 100% wool
Purchased at the Remnant Warehouse
March 2010


Kwik Sew 3740
Fabric: Poly jersey
purchased at The Remnant Warehouse
sometime in 20009

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes I think a higher heel would look better or the skirt a bit shorter (if you are comfortable) for the Skechers.

Great job on both pieces and you are halfway there. I haven't even cut out fabric yet LOL.

velosews said...

Your top is really flattering on you. I agree with you regarding heels with your skirt.
Once you have the right shoes, you might even wear skirts more? Admittedly, I have only just started wearing skirts on the weekend because I'm sick of wearing 3/4 length pants.