Thursday, 16 April 2009

I made this top last Sunday but only got the hems done this morning cos I wanted to wear it. I knew the bust would be a little snug as I had made it bigger last time but since I'm doing Weight Watchers, I wanted the top to fit me in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll have no clothes by then. I've lost 6.2kg so far which is 13.5lbs for those of you who speak imperial. You also get the pleasure of actually seeing my head even though my hair is not really done and I'm wearing no makeup but as this is how I will be going out today, I figured that you guys will see me as the world does. LOL.

It's my now fave top Simplicity 4076. This time I made it with the neck band and I rather like it. I was going to do the cap sleeves but I didn't think the world was quite ready for my upper arms just yet so it's the old no-adjusting-required flutter sleeves.


Simplicity 4076, View D
Fabric: cotton/spandex knit from Lincraft
purchased in January 2009

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, you are looking good. Love the top on you and the bust doesn't look tight so you have made a winner.

velosews said...

Nice use of fabric print and the style suits you. What do you mean by tight? Well done with the weight loss. It's all good.

velosews said...

I just had a thought. You should enter your top into the knit comp on PR review. It's running from 1 April until 1 May.