Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Kwik Sew 2868

As I promised my DD, I sewed her rashie on Saturday. I made a Medium with no adjustments. Looking at the pics, I realise that DD will need various FBA & armhole gaposis adjustments if I make anything else for her. The tankini top that is also in this pattern comes to mind here.

 Onto the pics. Here she is posing (note the braces are off her teeth!!) in said rashie.

Here is a closeup of the neckline. I can never get those mitred Vs correct!



Kwik Sew 2868
Size M
Fabric purchased from GJ's Fabrics, Melbourne 13th March 2009
$10 p/m for the plain
$28 p/m for the print

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks very good and I thought we had discussed the FBA in Melbourne? Congratulation on no braces, a lovely smile.

velosews said...

Great rashie. I usually pinch the v-neckline with a row of stitches in knit garments.
Such a lovely smile too.