I finally got this top made (with a little help from my friends LOL). It's not perfect but it's finished & I can actually wear it. Right now I am doing Weight Watchers, so how much longer the top will actually fit is anyone's guess and I'm really loathe to spend so much time adjusting patterns when in a few months time (hopefully), they won't fit me anymore. I've lost 3.3 kg so far and have quite a way to go but I'm feeling pretty motivated this time.
Simplicity 3624
Fabric: Cotton/lycra knit from Remnant Warehouse $8 p/m
2 comments:
Nice pic Alison. It's a lovely top.
WELL DONE with your weight loss - KEEP GOING! I know the hardest thing is looking at patterns and thinking "do I really want to bother making it NOW when I'm big..." - but s wise friend told me to sw for the size you are NOW because looking good encourages you to keep going. It's so hard though when you KNOW that soon you won't have to do those annoying alterations... arrrrgh!
This top looks GREAT and I love the colour!
Post a Comment