Gwen gave me this award recently (well, actually it was a while ago now) so here I am blogging about it.
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I'm supposed to pass this along to 5 deserving friends but I figure most people around have had some sort of award so I'll pass.
Sometimes I don't think anyone is out there reading my blog...it doesn't really matter to me cos I made this blog mostly for my own amusement and for interest sake. I know my sewing is sporadic at the best of times and I'm trying to improve on this. Right now, I'm working on that T from a post way below. I got together with my real-life sewing friends last Saturday and they were very helpful with fitting advice. At the moment it's very hot here in Sydney (& I'm talking 39C - 102F) and it's gonna be hotter tomorrow. So I have actually brought my sewing machine into the a/c but of course, the spot where I want to sew is where Sooty the black & white loves to sit. So I need to shoo her off first. LOL. I promise pics will be forthcoming. Right now DH & DD are off at the Top Gear live stage show & I have the house to myself (woot!).
Oh & I forgot to mention that I have bought some more fabric! Lincrap are having a 50% off fabric right now which in reality means nothing as they mostly have crap (hence the name). However, I found some nice knits at their Castle Hill store a couple of weeks ago but I refused to pay $15 p/m for them. So of course, I got them for 50% off on Thursday. $26 for 2 nice pieces of fabby...I'm a happy woman.

1 comment:
I'm really pleased you were able to get to a real live sewing session. See you soon.
Post a Comment