Saturday, 19 April 2008

It's done

The sewing room is finished (well, the section where I actually sew is!) and I'm a happy woman. The wall still needs painting but I can live with that especially when I have a bookshelf which will be going above my bulletin board. So I'm now hoping to get in there tomorrow and actually sew something. I found a pair of board shorts that I cut out ages ago for my husband. So that might be the first thing I make.

You wanna see??

This first pic is my cat Sooty who decided that the cleaned off table top was a great place for her to sleep! Alas dear Sooty...it's now covered with stuff.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The room looks great, i sew envy you. I had 20 people for Mothers' Day lunch at my place last weekend, and of course I had to pack up my corner of the family eating area so we could extend the table out (and add an extra one). So now all my sewing gear is in our bedroom, packed up, and I have to re-set up "my space" again, just to get some sewing done. Boring. Anyways, enjoy your space. Luisa R

velosews said...

That's a very workable sewing area Alison. If you and Sooty are happy with it, then it's purrfect. I hope to see the painted version soon.
M