Yes, a finish! I managed to get these board shorts sewn up this afternoon. It didn't take long once I fixed my overlocker. The dratted thing has been puckering seams...the needle threads were catching somehow and not feeding off the spool properly. I couldn't work out how to fix it so I changed the needles (which needed doing anyway), changed the tension and re-threaded. This didn't fix it so then I went to the manual. Nothing. However, I did discover that I had the thread spools on the wrong holder. Guess what? That fixed it!
Anyway, back to the boardies. Here are the pics. Apologies for my husband's unattractive stomach but I cropped as much as possible LOL.

I let the drawstrings flap out so you could see them.
Men's Board Shorts
Pattern: Kwik Sew 2693
Fabric: Nylon multi-coloured
Fabric purchased: ages ago!
Price: no idea
No comments:
Post a Comment