Anyway, today I was out with DD having lunch and we dropped into Lincraft for a squizz. The deal was I got to look in Lincraft if she got to look in Domayne. So I found this perfect fabric for my travel wardrobe. It wasn't the cheapest fabric in the world at $14.99 p/m but you gotta get it when you see it or it won't be there later. That's my motto.

I made a toile of Kwik Sew 2694 view A from some pink very stretchy stuff I had in my stash. I added a dart & quite a bit into the front, did the 2cm neckline adjustment, traced the back off another KS pattern I'd already made (ended up only having to add a bit to the hip) and just added a little to the sides of the sleeves. It's pretty good...I just have to take 1cm out of the shoulders & play with the darts. So this is the pattern I'll be making this fabric up into.
No comments:
Post a Comment