So here is what I received from Fiona in the UK. There are so many patterns I had to split them into 2 photographs. (I considered splitting the pyramid in 2 but Fiona already has done that & there'd be 4 pyramids circling the globe..too many I feel).
Of course, I felt the pull of that Hot Patterns one straight away. I've never used one of those before so it went straight into the "keep" pile. 3 others went with it.
And I replaced them with these 4.
So...onto the giveaway part! Here are the rules (as copied & amended from Beajay's blog).
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight Australian Eastern Daylight Saving time, Saturday 30th November 2013. You MUST have an active blog (reasons to become obvious).
- I will randomly select 1 winner.
- I will post the patterns to the winner and they will then select one or more patterns to keep, replace them with the same number and host their own giveaway.
- All patterns are in the plus size category ie if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns to go up to at least size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as "all sizes" will include plus sizes.
- If you wish to take more than 1 pattern, you must replace it with a plus size pattern.
THE SMALL PRINT
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there.
- If you're a winner, please consider making a contribution to The Brooke. This charity is close to the heart of Catherine who provided the original patterns for the giveaway.
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaway soon after receiving the parcel.
- You must be happy to post patterns world wide.
So...let the giveaway begin! Oh & if you could pass the word along to other people who may not read my little blog, all the better.





7 comments:
Put me in the draw. There are a lot of patterns there I have't got.
Wish me luck
Wow, that was quick mailing! And you had some gorgeous patterns to choose from there.
Good luck everybody! (And don't put me in the draw, obviously, as I've just benefitted from the pyramid myself).
I'll give it a go, put my name in the hat. I like to host giveaways :-)
I'm still reeling at the super efficiency of our respective postal services!
Wonderful that you found something you liked - I'll be interested to see how you find that Hot Pattern.
Some nice additions too, although please don't re-enter me! Enjoy your sewing, and here's to lots of entries for the giveaway :)
Those HP pants are my favourite pattern! Lots of lovely loot. No need to put me in the draw though! :)
Oh I want to play!!! These are all such great shapes!
Please enter me in the draw. I have reblogged at notionallybetter.blogspot.com and tweeted #plussizepatternpyramid on twitter.com/notionlybetter
Post a Comment