Here's the stats -
Tops - 11
Jackets - 5 (including 1 cardigan & the dreaded Minoru)
Skirts - 1
Bags - 3
Other accessories - 1 wallet, 1 beret
The tops include 2 that I haven't posted about. They are recent finishes - one is showing on my PR reviews, another version of Kwik Sew 3784 and the other is just done, Simplicity 1916 made from purple Stella fabric. I'm a little unhappy with it but that's probably bad fabric choice on my part.
Anyway, back to the stats. Here's the breakdown of pattern companies for the year -
Kwik Sew - 7
Simplicity - 4
Vogue - 5
New Look - 1
Lisa Lam - 1
Pattern from tutor - 1
You Sew Girl - 1
Sewaholic - 1
Christine Jonson - 1
An interesting mix and quite a few independents. I love the Christine Jonson jacket I made but hate the Minoru one.
Oh but I almost forgot my 30+ coin purses I made for Christmas gifts. They went down a treat, especially with my sewing buddies.
Here's my collage pic.

9 comments:
A big year with lots of goodies sewn. Almost 2 items a month. I'll have to pop over to PR to check out that top.
Interesting how much we sew, and you have quite a collection. Pity about the last Simplicity however your KS top is fitting you very well.
22 items and all those coin purses, you have achieved a lot whatever way you look at it. My little purse is very happy where it is, thanks heap, and I look forward to sewing with you in the New Year.
You have made some great pieces this year... I drool at your fabric choices and bags! I hope you have a great 2013, sewing-wise and every other way!
I cherish the coin purse you made me.
You've made me appreciate the skill that goes into making bags.
All the best for 2013.
Happy New Year!
I have planned my SEWING WITH A PLAN(SWAP) entries for the Artisan's Square contest, and am looking forward to the pattern many looks contest on PR!
You are an inspiration! Wonderful looks that compliment your shape.
WOW... you made so many fabulous clothes and they look great. Thank you for sharing...oh and thank you for dropping by my blog as it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow sewer :)
Sounds like a very good year, and 30 coin purses? wow. That is seriously impressive!!
Happy New Year Alison, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)
Hi Alison,
Just letting you know that I have awarded your blog the Liebster Award.
Post a Comment