Sunday, 29 July 2012

A quick fill in.....

Here's something I've been working on for a month or so. Didn't have much to do to finish it so in between other projects, while I was feeling a little bored, I did it. It's another Baguette bag from the You Sew Girl pattern in fabric requested by DD. Of course there's a bag contest starting on Aug 1 on PR but this one doesn't count. Of course. Not to mention the other bag I'm halfway through.


Apologies for the rather crappy blurry dark photos. It's late afternoon here and the sun is mostly gone from my sewing room.


A close up of the inside pocket. Unfortunately, I forgot to add my label.


A nice closeup of the strap and ring


Another close up - this time it's the twist lock that I'm absolutely in love with!


And finally, a shot on the body. She refused to have any part of her head or the rest of her clothes in the shot. :)

4 comments:

Judith said...

What a super looking bag - someone has a lucky DD!!! Could I ask how you applied that twist lock???
✿ Judy
made by J

Sharon said...

Great bag and love the fabrics.

velosews said...

It looked even better in real life too. She's very lucky:)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully made Alison! Love yellow and black ...especially in paisely.