This version is a trial, for my daughter, to see if I wanted to make any changes before I made mine. Of course, I do. I'm actually finding it a little big for what I want and there's a couple of construction changes I would make next time.
Here is the inside with DD's photo obscured to protect the not-so innocent.

But it came together really well and DD loves it. Debbie's pattern is really good - straightforward instructions and good illustrations. I followed her trialling this pattern over & over and am loving the result. Of course, being the pedantic Virgo I didn't go with three different fabrics. I have my matchy-matchy Vera Bradley ones to use. I bought a grab bag of VB pieces from Etsy and have some great ones to make stuff from. Very excited with the possibilities.

4 comments:
Wow, your wallet came out beautiful. Love the fabric. I hope Debbie gets to keep selling her wallet and those pesky people go away for her.
Can you post a link to her shop????
Great wallet and love the colours.
This is such a cool wallet. The fabric is really good.
Post a Comment