Monday, 18 July 2011

A new addition to the family

I've been away for the past week (to Shepparton of all places) and came back with this.




I'm looking forward to playing with it and my first job will be to shorten the sleeves of a polar fleece top. The good news is that it uses the exact same power cord as my other overlocker so no need to find another power point.

I have 3 garments to show but no photographer and it's a bad hair day so they'll be headless when they eventually come. Last day of school holidays here so tomorrow after a quick re-stock of the pantry, I can sew to my heart's content. Yippee!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice and I'm sure you will have lots of fun with the new addition. Looks a bit different to mine so will be very interested to see it in real life.

velosews said...

Congratulations. I'm so glad you put a pic up of the new machine. I look forward to some great after shots:)