Monday, 1 November 2010

Fabric shopping!

Due to velosewer & Sharon's generosity, I had a voucher to spend at The Fabric Store so went there this morning to do my best. I ended up spending $180! Here's my haul.


The red fabric is a merino knit (gorgeous) and is actually a little more like cherry red in real life. The white is a linen I'm going to make cropped pants with.



This purple knit matches perfectly with a RTW skirt (see below) I bought the other day and blends in with my new colour scheme for summer of aqua, purple, white & grey. I got 5 metres of it!




















And finally, 2 panels of this drop dead gorgeous stretch woven cotton.


3 comments:

velosews said...

Brilliant purchases. I'm 'sew' glad you used the voucher. They are going to be a great addition to your wardrobe.

Sharon said...

Ditto, and love the purple and that stretch cotton looks amazing.

Gail said...

You are a lucky girl. I love the stretch cotton and I love any red fabric. I may go in for some it myself.