As you probably know, I'm heading off to Ballarat on Sunday for the Australian Sewing Guild annual convention. Today I decided to buy a new soap container at Woolies. Here comes the rant. :)
The soap container is hermetically sealed in some unable-to-undo-without-scissors plastic wrap. No, that's not the rant. So I am unable to examine it closely in the store. I get it home and undo it so I can put my nice new gorgeous Pink Grapefruit Body Shop soap within. Here's the rant: Woolies say on it "perfect for travel". Well, no. Why not? Well, 2 reasons. It's got freaking holes in the base to let water out for one. All well and good if you're storing something in your own shower but totally useless in a bag. There will be water all through my cosmetic bag. Useless! The second reason - it's not hinged. The first thing I did was undo it and immediately dropped the lid on the floor. I can imagine grovelling in the shower trying to find the freaking lid on the floor. What is wrong with these people??????????????
Which brings me to another smaller rant. Have you noticed lately that there's this new 'travel sized' section in all the stores? I'm a fan but we are at least 10 years behind the USA in this regard. Anyway....they have this cute tiny Dove soap bar that you can buy. Perfect for travel as Woolies would say. Yes it is.....but.....you have to put it in a normal sized soap container so what's the freaking point???? Might as well take your big one. Where are the travel sized soap containers??
So that's my rants for the day. Normal programming will now resume.
3 comments:
That's not like you to rant :)
Oh it must have been frustrating, as velowsewer said not like you at all :)
Enjoy your trip, even with your over-sized soap in a not-designed-for-travel travel soap box!
Post a Comment