Unfortunately, I can't show you what I've been sewing this weekend. It's a pressie for a friend who sometimes reads this blog. I can't even write a review for PR cos it will show on my widget. Waaaa!! But let me just tell you...it's the cutest thing on 2 legs (that's if it had legs LOL). My real life sewing buddies saw it yesterday almost finished. Oh & girls, I've made the three other things that matched and they're just as cute!
If only I could password protect a post.
Edited to add: I just discovered that my victim has just yesterday moved into her new house and so has no internet access. Beauty! So I have written a review on PR. You can get to it via my sidebar.
3 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see it finished as you said it is the cutest thing and I can imagine the other goodies look just as cute.
It was very cute and I'm glad you have an eye for detail.
Ah, I was wondering why it was on PR.
Post a Comment