Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Here's one I made earlier

I made this skirt last month but have only just got around to posting a review and pic. I've actually worn it twice so far and absolutely love it. One of the easiest pieces I've made recently having no adjustments except adding 6" to the length so it covers my legs. Trust me, you don't want to see those babies! Here's how it looks with the top from the same pattern.

New Look 6735
Size 22 lengthened
Fabric: 100% wool
Purchased at The Remnant Warehouse
June 2010 $12.95 p/m

4 comments:

Gail said...

Very nice. I'm kind of jealous of that red wool.

Sue said...

Love the colour of the skirt and your wardrobe looks like it is coming together beautifully.

Sharon said...

Great skirt and that red wool looks lovey and warm.

velosews said...

Skirts do suit you. I like the colour and the style on you.