I went to the ASG Industry Day yesterday which was held at Simplicity patterns. The guest speakers were Rosemary (can't remember her surname) of Chic Fabrique on the Central Coast. I've not been there before but I think I need to visit. Kirry Toose was the other speaker. Oh my! Her wearable art is just amazing & I wish I could sew like that. Nothing I make could ever be classed as wearable art. But of course, the highlight of the day for me is buying patterns for $5. Oh yeah!
Here's what I got.
Simplicity 2665 for my DD & 9825 which I've just cut out as part of my wardrobe contest entry.
Simplicity 5914 which was an impulse buy on the day, 2938 & 2608. I seem to be into skirts right now although I never wear them!
New Look 6807, Simplicity 2860 & New Look 6086 (I think this will be used for some stripey evening fabric for the ASG Convention).
New Look 6950 (bought mostly for the elastic waist pants that have pockets), Simplicity 2451 (more skirts!!) & Simplicity 2666.




4 comments:
Yummy patterns!
Where are the notices for these days? I recently joined ASG.
The best way to wear skirts is with great shoes. Is it time to shop for shoes? Always.
Boy, you were fast!!! Kirry was fabulous wasn't she?? LFR
Post a Comment