
I have already finished the New Look black/white/red wild print top and almost finished the cardi wrap. That wool jersey for the cardi wrap is just gorgeous but a bit of a bugger to sew....it grows! I think a walking foot might be the answer but of course, it's too late now.
I also just had a scare with my croc denim. I went out to do a rolled hem on my cardi wrap & found the plastic bag containing all the cut pieces for the jeans jacket had water in it! It would appear that the croc sweats. Lucky I found it when I did. Nastiness could have happened there. I now have it "breathing" on the ironing board. :)
4 comments:
Wow you have finished the top and the cardi wrap, heading over to pattern review. Scary about the croc denim!
Great storybord!
Interesting story about the croc denim. Glad you saved it in time. You've got a good storyboard too.
I've just come home from the warehouse. You guys must have cleared the place. All I came home with was some black ponte and some tracksuiting for my daughter. I did look at that croc print but resisted.
Post a Comment