This morning I whipped up this bag in about an hour not counting a break for breakfast & some ripping due to reading the instructions wrong. Duh! I love how it has turned out and think these would make ripper gifts for my sewing buddies (oops..hope they're not reading this!!).
It's the same fabric as the laptop sleeve but don't worry...I've got plenty left so you will see more things in this fabric LOL. I love it!
Nicole's instructions were once again very easy to work out. I love the way she does the zipper and the boxed corner so the bag stands up. This is a bit of a pet peeve of mine...make up bags that fall over, spilling the contents out & breaking things. This happened to me last year & I wasn't happy when my blusher broke into a thousand pieces & now spills sparkly pink stuff everywhere. But I digress....
I can recommend this pattern and look forward to trying some more of Nicole's. I have a couple of 10cm zips so I may get the coin purse pattern at the next Stitches & Craft show & give that a whirl.




2 comments:
Do you expect your sewing buddies not to checkout what you are up to LOL.
Love the bag and those colours you are using are gorgeous.
So are you Santa's helper LOL? You've done a neat job again.
Post a Comment