I've finished my Mini Wardrobe! Yippee!! The pants were my last item and boy, were they ever trouble. Trouble with a capital T in fact. I had major under bum baggies and sort-of fixed them by fiddling with the side seam and taking in some of the excess. It looks to me like it needs a big ole horizontal tuck taken out somewhere between the crotch and knee. However, I found out how to fix the diagonal wrinkles which go from my hip to my knee. FFRP say to pull the side down. Unfortunately, this was not an option for me this time as I'd already cut off the excess at the waist. But maybe next time.
So here's my best pic of them. I'm sure as heck not letting you see the back! My real life sewing buddies have already seen them at their worst.

Then today I finally got my composite pic done. My DD co-operated nicely and took many many photos of me (wearing make up incidentally!) under the tree in our front yard. There were a couple of out-takes which I might post here for the amusement factor.

Outtakes:

4 comments:
Well done Alison. It's all come together really well. What a professional:)
Cute!! It came together really well!
I'll say it again, you look fabulous and your garments have come together so well. You had an excellent photographer.
I atill love the colours you used in your wardrobe - it looks great!
Post a Comment