Saturday, 13 February 2010

Waiting......

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for some patterns I ordered from sewingpatterns.com. They were out of stock of 2, one being Simplicity 2603 the much reviewed & sewn DK knock-off cardi wrap. I really want that pattern right now!! Wanna know why? Well...I went to a bra/apparel party thing last night. The bras I had no interest in but they did have these knit clothes that work together, one being something like the cardi wrap. Go here & have a look at their "essential long wrap". The consultant showed us a thousand different ways to tie it. A friend was interested and I told her I could make it. Now she's saying she'd pay me to do it! I'm thinking how easy that would be! All I need is some 2 way stretch jersey and I'm set. The Intimo fabric is a modal/elastane but I think any light stretchy jersey would do the job.

There's also a skirt which is basically two rectangles with ties at the waist. How easy would that be to make? And they want over $100 for it! I did order the pants for myself but I figured it would take me too long to adjust another pattern so I just bought them. They're really nice, it feels like you're wearing nothing they're so light!

So bring on those patterns Mr Postman. I'm hanging out for them!

No comments: