The fabric is the one I mentioned that perfectly matches or matched my pants fabric. But it ran like a beauty when I washed it...the water was aqua! I should have realised cos the fabric is tie dyed...duh. Anyway, it still tones so I will pair the two together regardless.
The pattern is the same Simplicity one I used but without the sleeves. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit as my previous one was a stretch woven and I'd added 1cm to the front when I cut it out. But it seems to fit easily, in fact it's a bit big IMO. But that's OK. Better done than perfect, right?

1 comment:
You've done a good job on this top. I like the sparkle in the fabric. I hope the fabric colour stays stable to you. I've got a tie dyed sarong that always runs - grr.
Post a Comment