First up, we have Burda 8292, a princess seam button-up-to-the-neck coat althought you wouldn't know by the pic! The middle pattern is Simplicity 4403, also a princess seam coat. Finally, Burda 7832 an unusual Tshirt pattern with an almost raglan sleeve and scoop neck.
Next up, is Simplicity 3894 a skirt, v-neck cami and jacket from the Khaliah Ali Collection. I bought this one for the jacket. The middle one is Simplicity 3624, a long-line T with interesting neck and sleeve finishes. On the right is Burda 8082, another T with a similar sleeve to the one above and a slight gathered bit at the V. There is also a dress but I'm not sure if that will ever see the light of day!
One of the guest speakers at the Industry Day was Annebelle van Tongeren who was there basically to promote her book, Dress Like a Star. She had some very interesting things to say about styling and lots of ladies took notes. I bought the book instead! Annebelle also told me the jacket from Simplicity 3894 would suit me so that's the reason I bought that pattern. She was very generous with her advice. I think our Prime Minister's wife would do well to employ her...have you seen some of her outfits lately?
1 comment:
I would agree with you about "Mrs Rudd's" outfits - surely she could learn a few things from her wordly counterparts!! Luisa R
Post a Comment