Monday, 24 December 2007

I'm back to sewing!

After many months/years of nothing, I managed to finish a garment today. These are PJs for my great-niece (ack..how old does that make me sound??) using Burda 4222 a very very old pattern I've had for 10+ years. The pattern doesn't include seam allowances & the sizing starts at a 6. Since the g/niece is only 4, I used the size 6 but didn't add any seams. I think that's why the collar is so tiny LOL.


Anyway, it's all in the detail.....I added blue ric-rac to the collar (not very well though), pocket, sleeve hems & leg hems. I love them & I hope she does too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them..............they are finished and that is all that matters in the long run........WELL DONE!

velosews said...

You are very creative and the pj's look Peter Alexander design quality. Keep Sewing.