Monday, 8 October 2012

Lisa Lam's book - A Bag for All Reasons

Just before I left for Convention, I ordered Lisa Lam's latest book from Amazon. It arrived last week and I couldn't wait to try out her patterns.

So on the weekend I sewed up her Terrific Tri-Fold Wallet pattern.

Hmm...some of her instructions are...well...let's just say, she's NOT Nicole Mallalieu. Maybe I'm spoiled. But I managed to get through and here is the finished item.

A rather blurry photo of the inside.


And a closeup of the coin pouch.


I'm not 100% sure about the finished item. I think coins would fall out of that flap thing since there's nothing to secure it. But I'm very happy with the snap on the front which is from Snap Source. Love it!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute wallet and I like that it has all the card holders. Agree about the coin purse but only use will tell for sure. How come I didn't see those snaps?

Margaret said...

Been looking through your blog. Wow! You are a fantastic seamstress! Even sewing a leather bag! Wow! Love it! Love seeing all your work too.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll have to have another go with the vegemite. Tried it before I read Sandra's advice. Bleagh. lol! I'll have to do it the right way and see.