This class was a 2 day one with Yvonne Twining. She is a great teacher - even managed to stop us all talking at times to get instructions. We were a very eager group! The leather she brought with her was magnificent and it was very hard to choose but I went with my signature red and black (duh) but later discovered that the patent croc leather I chose was actually brown. That's cool....it still works fine. My friends at coffee this morning were incredibly jealous and amazed that I could sew this. I am too.
Here is the inside with the pig-skin suede lining, 2 zip pockets & an iPhone pocket at the end (& my junk).
The back leather is really soft & lovely. Larger sizes had a zipper pocket here but the small one can't fit one on. The kit for this baby was $48 which included all the leather, the bits to make it, feet, zips & all the tutoring we could take. :)



7 comments:
It looks very upmarket boutique - sounds a great class to do!
Wow! What a fabulous bag.
Wow - how cool is that - to have made a leather handbag. It's lovely.
I am soooo jealous of you two girls and your gorgeous bags! Great job, Alison. I can see those of us that didn't go to Convention r-e-a-l-l-y missed out :-(
Spectacular! Great colour/texture combination.
Oooo. That looks gorgeous:)
Love it as well and didn't we have a great time :)
Post a Comment