Sunday, 1 July 2012

Coin purses....again

Those of you who know me in real life will know that I've been obsessed making these coin purses since earlier this year. Today I finished up a few that have been languishing in my sewing room. Here's what they look like.


I also had a 2" navy zipper flapping around in my zipper stash. I've been wanting to make something from it for a while but didn't really have any nice navy fabric that would do. After I showed DD my coin purses (she thinks I'm a genius LOL) I decided to make her a USB purse using the 2" zip. I had this really lovely VB fabric (what else?) with border so I set about making it. 20 minutes later this is what I ended up with. I think it's my magnum opus.


This is probably the back and the one below should be the front. It's got the border piece on it. I planned the other one so it had the lovely flower smack in the middle. It's the cutest thing and the USB just fits inside!


4 comments:

Dilliander said...

How cute, perfect for USBs! The coin purses are pretty too.

velosews said...

You have such a wonderful eye for colour and design.

Sharon said...

Lovely coin purses and that USB purse sounds perfect.

Stephanie Newman said...

These are so cute! You have turned into a little production factory for bags of all kinds.