I'm not sewing a garment at the moment so not much to report. I thought I'd just drop in to say I'm not dead (yet). Since I have nothing on the go, I've been doing these little coin purses for Christmas presents. They are very addictive and I've finished 8 so far. I cut another 10 out yesterday and am doing the odd seam as I feel like it. They are just so cute and every time I find an interesting zipper, I want to make another. I've now discovered that it's easier to make the bags fit the zipper than the other way around. Duh!
Here's some I made earlier.
I'll update again when the next lot is finished!
I'm doing a class on Saturday with Angie Zimmermann and am hoping to have that dratted Minoru jacket toile perfected. I'm very jealous of my friend Maria who has finished hers. Boo! The weather in Sydney now is perfect for the jacket....it's bucketing down! No doubt by the time I finish it, the rain will be long gone.
3 comments:
With all the zipper practice yo've done, your jacket will be a whole lot better made. You always do great work Alison.
Love all the purses, you will be an expert zip installer. Don't worry they were forcasting every day in March to be wet, and as usual they aren't always right :)
The rain will definitely stop then :)
Cute purses!
Post a Comment