Monday, 19 March 2012

More coin purses

Remember in my previous post I had a photo of the coin purses I was making? Well here are some more!



I've made 21 so far and am still going. I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but hopefully not before I have enough for Christmas presents. :) The big one at the back is a special order for my mother. Of course, it came out perfectly.

What I should be doing is making my final adjustments to the Minoru jacket pattern & cutting it out. Am I interested? Not really. I also have a cardigan ready to cut out. Again, no interest. Sigh.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

They look lovely particularly the 2nd one in the 2nd row from the bottom.

With the cooler weather I thought the interest might increase?

Sue said...

At least you have some sewing mojo, even if it is not directed where it usually goes. Thinking that Minouru jacket has been a real mojo killer and perhaps you should put it aside for the moment.

SewRuthie said...

Adorable coin purses. I'm quite inspired.

velosews said...

You really do have an eye for detail. Give the jacket a break until you need it.

Judith said...

Wish I was on your Chrissie list with these little beauties!!! The feeling for the Minouru will come back when it is ready...