Interfacing & Underlining - Ron Collins (Power Sewing)
Totes, Bags, Jewellery & More - Nancy Zieman
Zippers - Easy, Fast & Fun - Linda McGehee
40 Tips to Improve Your Sewing - Pati Palmer
Needle Bootcamp - Debra Justice
Power Sewing Toolbox - Sandra Betzina
Wonderful Weekend Wardrobes - Sandy Miller
Listen to the Tissue - Peggy Sagers
The Arty Cardi - Marcy Tilton
Sewing Stars Meets Clean Sweep - Debra Justice
Clothing & Accessory Transformers - Marsha McClintock
Know Your Notions - Geri Grasvik
Sew With Your Feet - Debra Justice
The Arty T 2.0 - Katherine Tilton
Two Patterns for all Seasons - Kathleen Cheetham
Pants Fitting From You - Linda Lee
Some of those titles sound great, don't they? Anyone who knows me will smile when they see I've picked classes about sewing machine feet, needles & notions. My favourite things! I have a bit of a foot fetish LOL and adore notions. I have a list of notions to purchase while I'm away. Not to mention thread, needles and, of course, fabric.
I've also decided I want to buy Sandra Betzina's new Power Sewing Toolbox books. I saw them on her website but the shipping to Australia was $35!!! Then...duh....a lovely lady on PR told me that SB would probably have them at Puyallup for sale. I'm so stupid sometimes. No shipping and possibly a discount. Score!
I've also been reading about Sandra's retreats in San Francisco. $2600 for one week (includes hotel), sewing and fitting with Sandra. Heaven! I must save up for that.
Oh & Ruthie asked if our trip was an organised one. No...although there is a group from the Australian Sewing Guild going as well. It's just me, Velosewer & Sharon in our rental car. I've been to the US (including Portland & Seattle) three times so don't really need a guided coach trip. I prefer being independent and being able to go to the shops I want to visit. So that's what we're doing. :)
4 comments:
Can't wait and can we stop at shops for me please :)
Cool! Sounds like it will be a wonderful trip.
When can we register.... One more sleep. Oh, don't forget you can drop off at a mall if you need time to shop for 'you'.
Oh man, I REALLY want to go to Puyallup sometime... I've never been... I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures! Have a blast! :)
Post a Comment