Items Made
Tops - 20
Pants - 6
Bags & Accessories - 5 (probably more but I only counted the multiple coin purses as 1 item)
Jackets/Cardigans - 4
Skirts - 2
Shorts - 1
Dresses - 1
Patterns Used
McCalls - 9
Butterick - 0
Vogue - 3
Kwik Sew - 3
New Look - 7
Simplicity - 10
Burda - 1
Nicole Mallalieu - 4
Amy Butler - 1 (& 1 WIP!!)
Jalie - 1
To my surprise, I used Simplicity patterns the most this year. This is probably due to my overuse of 4076 & 2603!! McCalls was a close second with New Look third.
I entered 4 contests on Pattern Review this year. The Formal Wear, Mini Wardrobe, Wardrobe & Endless Combinations contests. In two of them, I came second. Always the bridesmaid! LOL
Next year will be my first sewing holiday. I've done embroidery sojourns before but this will be the first time I've gone overseas JUST to attend a sewing event. The Puyallup Sewing Expo is on from March 3 to 6. I'll post soon about the workshops I'm planning on attending. :)
And finally, a small collage of most of the items I've sewn in 2010.

5 comments:
Love your work Alison. It all works well together. The bags are so beautiful.
I love your use of colour and print. You have had a very productive year, and looks like you've made some fun things. And oh! what a treat to be going to Pallyup, I am sure I saw something about that on SHaron's blog too. Is there an organised trip?
Yes, because she can't type.
The Croc jacket is my favourite but the rest are fantastic, you have been very productive this year and those bags, you are my inspiration for those :)
What a great sewing year you have had! You will be able to take a great travel wardrobe with you to Pallyup and I look forward to hearing about the trip.
Post a Comment