My alterations were a 6cm FBA, small gaposis tuck across the chest, lengthening of the body by about 2" and shortening of the sleeve by about the same. I didn't use the neckband, preferring that old standby, fold over elastic. I sewed the elastic on 3 times before I actually did it right. Obviously I haven't sewn for a couple of weeks and my brain is still away I think.
I really love the trendy look I got with the sleeves. Even my teenage DD was impressed. Overall, I'm very happy with the top.
Simplicity 4076
View A, Size 16
Fabric: Rayon knit from the Mill End Store, Portland OR
Purchased in October 2008
US9.99 per yard

4 comments:
Very trendy and great value from the pattern.
I'm very happy for you too. I like the top.
Love the top and the fabric you chose for it!
It will go fabulously with your red wardrobe items.
This is terrific style. I love the fabric.
Post a Comment