It's now official.......I've finished my entry in the PR Wardrobe Contest. Happy dancing here! I finally got the family to co-operate & take my photos for the composite and managed to get them into a format that I was happy with.
I'm loving this wardrobe & have been wearing these clothes a lot. They will be the clothes I take to Ballarat & if they pass the test there, they'll be coming to Puyallup next year. The weather in Ballarat at the moment is about 10C so is very similar to Washington state. It's only 3 weeks until we leave so I'm hoping the weather doesn't warm up quickly! LOL.

4 comments:
Who is that very trendy lady in the top right corner. Your wardrobe is fantastic and glad you are so happy with it as it looks fantastic on you. Congratulations.
Looks brilliant. Very wearingable modern clothes. I like it all A LOT!
Fantastic wardrobe - great job to get it all made!
Love your work. You've made a very wearable wardrobe that looks great.
Post a Comment