Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Amy Butler MP3 case

Yes, not the Amy Butler finish anyone expected! I recently purchased some Vera Bradley fabric from Etsy & it arrived this morning. As I'd been already planning what to make, I was all ready to cut out & sew this MP3 case for DD. I changed a couple of things to make the Ipod touch fit.

I really had some issues with this pattern & will certainly change it when I make it again for myself. If you want to read my saga, it's all in my review on PR. I'll have to re-draft the whole main pattern piece next time as my ipod is a 4th gen Nano & much smaller.





Amy Butler MP3 Case
Fabric: Vera Bradley Puccini 100% cotton
Purchased on Etsy US$10 p/yard

2 comments:

velosews said...

Love the fabric. You've done another good piece of work.

Sharon said...

DD should very happy with this as it looks great.