Monday, 21 December 2009

More pants news

I had another look at my TNT pants pattern. I've discovered that it's 2cm more than size 16 on the back piece and size 14 on the front piece. Maybe this explains my excess back leg??? Hmph.

I also discovered in the ziplock bag where I keep this pattern (& it's McCalls 8178 if anyone gives a toss - I'll scan a pic) that I had TWO of the same pattern. I had made a jacket from the same pattern....obviously something had stuffed up and I had to get another pattern. But that means I now have a virginal unaltered pants pattern so I can start all over again, again. LOL. The one I'd been using has been soooo adjusted and sooo crumpled it will be lovely to work on a new one. I'll be some mean pants fitting expert by the time this is all finished.

Anyway, here is how the pants look at the back right now. Please forgive my black undies! Oh & the black thing is the elastic holding them up!


Here's the pattern envelope. There's no line drawing on it unfortunately.

No comments: