Thursday, 15 January 2009

No sewing but I have been shopping!

If you're waiting for a pic of the Tshirt in the previous post, don't hold your breath. LOL. I haven't even cut it out. I have no excuse.

But in other news, I went shopping to the Remnant Warehouse here in Sydney with my mother & DD. Mother bought nothing but DD found a couple of pieces of fabric that took her fancy. The main reason we went was to get some sort of aqua cotton to make a sleeveless top for her. This is what she chose:



This is the pattern for it which I previously had (View C).




This is the trim I'll be putting across the band. The pic is a shocker...the trim is an almost perfect match for the fabric (aqua sequins) and looks fabulous.


Then she spotted this lycra and had to have it.....



Last but certainly not least, I picked up 2m of this for myself. Not yet sure what I'll make.

1 comment:

velosews said...

Make your fabric into the simplicity top!