Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Two posts in two days

Yep, I reckon it's a record! I'm back with some not-so-good closeup pics of the dress. It's quite hard to get a pic that shows how sheer the fabric is. I can see it in real life but the camera obviously does something else with it. Sigh.

Anyway....here is a closeup of the neckline. Since DD is at school, you'll have to make do with a hanger shot. Now I look at the pic, I realise it needs a press after the wash!

I put this pic in to show the underdress. It's the most gorgeous silk/cotton voile that I bought recently for myself but donated it to DD. I'm sure she will look better in it than me anyway.

This shot shows just how sheer the fabric is (and also shows up my crappy seam!).


I'm not happy with my camera at the moment. The photos all pixellate (is that a word???) when you click on them. I don't resize them or anything. The camera is a 7mp and I expected better than this. I suspect my old Canon 1.3mp does a better job!

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

That is a really cute dress, and in my favorite color too. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really like the rain coat. Did you mean that it never rains there?