
Monday, 22 August 2011
Stash enhancing or how I'm addicted to SM feet!
I recently stumbled upon Brubaker's Sewing Centre website and discovered a treasure trove of sewing machine feet. I was using the site for a while as a reference until I discovered that they ship overseas. So I had to order. This is what I got.


A fringe foot (low shank for my mechanical machine), border guide foot, Janome foot G blind hem foot and concealed zipper foot.
I've been wanting another G foot for a while. My mechanical machine doesn't have this particular type of G foot and I'm forever swapping mine between machines. At US$6.99 it was a bargain.
The fringe foot has been on my 'want' list for ages too. Not sure why but I had to have it. :)
The border guide foot looks like it would come in really handy. I'm currently quilting some fabric for a bag & this will help me keep my lines straight and even.
The concealed zipper foot was an extra. I already have Janome's invisible zipper foot but this one is different so into the basket it went.
The shipping for this little lot came to $13.18 and the parcel arrived in a little under 3 weeks. So my total was US$66.13 for 4 feet that would've cost me over $120 here. Very happy! I can recommend this site if you're after sewing machine feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I want the guide foot. How cool.
Very cool. I have the invisible zipper foot and love it. I bought all of mine from Jaycott's (I'm in the UK).
Great feet, and that guide foot looks very impressive.
I just ordered the guide foot. I had a smaller version of that when I owned a Bernina and I have been looking for a foot like that ever since. If it's as good as it looks it will make equally spaced rows of topstitching so much easier.
I suppose I should thank you for that site. If you go broke sewing you intend to take the rest of us with you.
Post a Comment